Welcome!

Welcome, world of internet, welcome!

woensdag 27 april 2011

You're Solid Gold, I'll See You In Hell

Hey musiclovers,

I would like to show you all one hell of a live performance of one of my favorite songs, You Can't Quit Me Baby by QOTSA (Queens Of The Stone Age). It's a song about the unanswered love for a girl who is way out of your league.

It is also a very sad story about stalking and cutting yourself, and however many people dislike the fact that the song is speeded up live, I find that Josh Homme & co deliver a superb performance. The song is absolutely beautiful and with so much power and feeling, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and tingle.

Enjoy the funky bass riff at the beginning, the harmonic equality between Josh and Troy and the awesome drumming of Joey Castillo.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. that was awesome,i'm following you man.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Queens of the stone age are pretty good! I was introduced to them by guitar hero way back in the day. Oh that game was so good when it first came out.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen